|Full name||Lance Rozeboom|
|Date of birth||May 31, 1989|
|Place of birth||Walker, Iowa, United States|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2002–2007||Cedar River SA|
|2007–2009||Des Moines Menace||25||(1)|
|2018||Tampa Bay Rowdies||17||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 August 2019|
College and Amateur
Rozeboom spent his entire college career at the University of New Mexico. In his freshman year in 2008, he made 16 appearances for the Lobos, but didn't record a goal or an assist that year. In 2009, he made started all 20 games for the Lobos and finished with a goal and an assist each. His lone goal came in the first round of the 2009 NCAA College Cup against the University of Portland. Unfortunately, New Mexico would end up losing that match 2-1 in extra time. Rozeboom went on to be named Second team All-Mountain Pacific Sports Federation, Academic All-MPSF and ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District VI First Team in 2009. In 2010, he started all 20 games for the Lobos and finished with two goals and two assists on his way to being named First Team All-MPSF and Third Team All-West. In 2011, he started all 22 games and finished with three goals and two assists on his way to being named First-Team All-MPSF, First-Team All-Far West and was named to Top Drawer Soccer's Top 100 list (No. 37).
On January 17, 2012, Rozeboom was drafted in the second round (26th overall) of the 2012 MLS Supplemental Draft by D.C. United. After an impressive preseason, he signed a professional contract with the club on March 7. On March 23, Rozeboom suffered a Torn ACL during training and was ruled out for the rest of the season. He was released from the club on February 27, 2013 without making a single appearance for the club.
- "2007 Des Moines Menace stats". USLsoccer.com. United Soccer Leagues. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "2008 Des Moines Menace stats". USLsoccer.com. United Soccer Leagues. Archived from the original on 5 October 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "2009 Des Moines Menace stats". USLsoccer.com. United Soccer Leagues. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Rozeboom, Green Selected in Supplemental Rounds of Major League Soccer Superdraft". GoLobos.com. University of New Mexico. 17 January 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Haydon, John (7 March 2012). "D.C. United signs Lobos star Lance Rozeboom". The Washington Times. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Lance Rozeboom suffers ACL tear". D.C. United. 23 March 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "D.C. United's drops Salihi contract". ESPN FC. 27 February 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Rozeboom Joins Rochester Rhinos". Rochester Rhinos. 20 March 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Soccer Shocker". Rochester Rhinos. 13 April 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2013.