Lambert of Chalon
Lambert of Chalon (French: Lambert de Chalon; 930 - 22 February 978) was the count of Chalon from 956 to 978, and count of Autun.
- Hugh, count of Chalon and bishop of Auxerre
- Gerberga, who was married to Adalbert of Italy.
- Mathilda, married Geoffrey of Semur.
Lambert died in 978, was interred at Paray-le-Monial, and was succeeded in Chalon by his son Hugh.
- Bouchard, Constance Brittain (1987). Sword, Miter, and Cloister:Nobility and Church in Burgundy, 980-1198. Cornell University Press.
- Iogna-Prat, Dominique (2002). Order & Exclusion: Cluny and Christendom Face Heresy, Judaism, and Islam. Cornell University Press.