Laki River (in Indonesian meaning Man River) is a river in southern Java, Indonesia, about 160 kilometres (99 mi) south of the capital Jakarta. This river is the natural boundary between the Cianjur Regency and the Garut Regency.
Ci Laki, Sungai Cilaki, Sungai Laki, Tjilaki, Tji Laki, Tjilati
Location of river mouth
Laki River (Indonesia)
The river flows in the southwest area of Java with predominantly tropical rainforest climate (designated as Af in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 23 °C. The warmest month is August, when the average temperature is around 26 °C, and the coldest is June, at 24 °C. The average annual rainfall is 4,032 millimetres (158.7 in). The wettest month is December, with an average of 553 millimetres (21.8 in) rainfall, and the driest is September, with 72 millimetres (2.8 in) rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Ci Laki at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 2013-06-04; Database dump downloaded 2015-11-27
- Garut - Cianjur Terhubung Jembatan Rawayan. Pikiran Rakyat, 28 Mar 2017.
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.