Lakhta railway station
|Commuter service passenger and cargo station|
Lakhta railway station in 1900s
|Line(s)||Saint Petersburg Finlyandsky - Beloostrov through Sestroretsk|
|Connections||Historical Primorskaya line|
It was built by the Joint-stock company of the Prinorskaya St.-Peterburg-Sestroretsk railway and was opened on 12 July 1894. When it opened, it was the terminal station. On 31 October 1894 the line was lengthened to Razdelnaya, now Lisy Nos railway station.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lakhta railway station.|
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). http://terijoki.spb.ru/trk_about.php3. Retrieved 21 February 2009. External link in
- "Chronology of input of sites (Хронология ввода участков)". Ortyabrskaya mafistral (in Russian). Saint Petersburg: ZAO Publishing House "OM-Express" (# 109 (13989)). 3 December 2005. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 14 February 2009.
|Preceding station||Primorskaya Railway||Following station|
|Primorskaya line in 1894|
|Primorskaya line in November 1894|
|Primorskaya line in 1894 - 1900|