Lady Tetley's Decree
Lady Tetley's Decree is a 1920 British silent drama film directed by Fred Paul and starring Marjorie Hume, Hamilton Stewart and Philip Hewland. Its plot follows a man whose political career is threatened due to a dispute with his wife. It was based on a play by Sybil Downing.
- Marjorie Hume - Lady Rachel Tetly
- Hamilton Stewart - Sir Oliver Tetley
- Philip Hewland - Robert Trentham
- Basil Langford - Ronald Tetley
- Sydney Lewis Ransome - Lionel Crier
- Bernard Vaughan - Lord Herondale
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.