Lady Robinhood is a 1925 American silent drama film directed by Ralph Ince, starring Evelyn Brent, and featuring Boris Karloff.
|Directed by||Ralph Ince|
|Written by||Clifford Howard|
|Distributed by||Robertson-Cole Pictures Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Evelyn Brent as Señorita Catalina / La Ortiga
- Robert Ellis as Hugh Winthrop
- Boris Karloff as Cabraza
- William Humphrey as Governor
- D'Arcy Corrigan as Padre
- Robert Cauterio as Raimundo
This is now considered a lost film, but a trailer for the film survives in the collection of the Library of Congress.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Lady Robinhood". Silent Era. Retrieved April 11, 2008.
- "Lady Robinhood". American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 9, 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.