Patterson in July 2011
|Date of birth||6 January 1986|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, England|
|1999–2004||West Bromwich Albion|
|2005–2008||Saint Louis Billikens|
|2008||St. Louis Lions||6||(0)|
|2009||Los Angeles Galaxy||3||(0)|
|2009||→ Hollywood United (loan)||1||(1)|
|2013||→ Worcester City (loan)||9||(2)|
|2013||→ Hednesford Town (loan)||8||(1)|
|2013–2014||→ Halesowen Town (loan)||6||(1)|
|2016–2017||Redditch United (assistant)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 September 2019|
Youth and college
Patterson was signed by English club West Bromwich Albion's youth academy in 1999 at the age of thirteen, and subsequently spent five years with the club, scoring more than 50 goals for the club while winning the Youth Alliance League and Midland Youth Cup.
Patterson played with Finnish club TP-47 from January 2005 to December 2005, before moving to the United States to play college soccer at St. Louis University, where he was named the Atlantic 10 Offensive Player of the Year in 2007.
Patterson was drafted in the fourth round (48th overall) of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft by Los Angeles Galaxy. He made his professional debut on 22 March 2009, in Galaxy's first game of the 2009 MLS season against D.C. United, and provided the assist on Landon Donovan's equalising goal.
With the MLS Reserve Division having been scrapped at the end of 2008, Galaxy briefly loaned Patterson to the Hollywood United Hitmen of the USL Premier Development League to maintain his match fitness levels. He made his debut, and scored a goal, in Hollywood's 4–0 victory over Ventura County Fusion on 8 May 2009.
Patterson left GAIS later that year, and after attending trials with several professional clubs in England, joined Hednesford Town. He made his debut on 30 August against Didcot Town, scoring twice in a 3–0 win.
With a day to go until the first game of the season, Patterson left The Lambs to join local rivals Nuneaton Town.
On 21 February 2013, Patterson joined one of his former clubs, Hednesford Town, on loan for the rest of the 2012–13 season.
Statistics accurate as of match played 28 April 2012.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|USA||League||Open Cup||League Cup||North America||Total|
|2008||St. Louis Lions||USL Premier Development League||6||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||6||0|
|2009||Los Angeles Galaxy||Major League Soccer||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|2009||→ Hollywood United Hitmen (loan)||USL Premier Development League||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|Sweden||League||Svenska Cupen||League Cup||Europe||Total|
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
|2010–11||Hednesford Town||Southern League Premier Division||22||14||0||0||0||0||0||0||22||14|
|2012–13||Nuneaton Town||Conference National||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- "Kyle Patterson". Worldfootball.net.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 June 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Archived 25 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- "Hollywood United Hitmen 2009 PDL roster". Uslsoccer.com. Archived from the original on 10 June 2011.
- LA Galaxy (25 November 2009). "Stefani Miglioranzi Selected in Expansion Draft; Two Players Waived". Thelagalaxy.blogspot.com.
- "Kyle Patterson klar för GAIS". Gais.se. Archived from the original on 13 February 2010.
- Didcot 0–3 Hednesford – Official Hednesford Town Website
- "Patterson signs for Lambs". TheLambs.co.uk. 14 June 2011. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- "Patterson transfer news". TheLambs.co.uk. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Darren Byfield moves into management with Redditch United". TheNonLeagueFootballPaper.com. 17 May 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kyle Patterson.|