Kudanminami is located on the northwestern part of the Chiyoda ward. The Nihonbashi River and Yasukuni-dōri Ave form its eastern and northern boundaries, respectively. It borders Kanda-Jinbōchō to the east, Gobanchō to the west, Sanbanchō, Hitotsubashi and Yonbanchō to the south, and Kudankita to the north. In addition, it borders Kitanomaru Kōen between its 1-chōme and 2-chōme. The zone is a prestigious business and residential zone.
Kudanminami 1-chōme is situated on the easternmost part of the Kudanminami district. The Nishinobaru Park is situated to the west. This subdistrict is home to a number of office buildings, facilities, and public institutions.
- Chiyoda Ward Office
- Chiyoda Kaikan
- Kudan Kaikan
- Kudan Common Government Office Building
- Kudan Common Government Office Building No.2 (Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau)
- Kudan Common Government Office Building No.3
- Aozora Bank Head Office
- Kudan Social Education Center
- Kudan Post Office
- Japan War-Bereaved Families Association headquarters
The Nishinobaru Park is situated to the east. Kudanminami 3-chōme is situated to the west.
This subdistrict is situated on the west of Kudanminami.
This subdistrict is situated on the westernmost part of Kudanminami, bordering its 3-chōme to the east and Gobanchō to the west.
- Main branch of Nihon University
- Kōjimachi Post Office