Konyachō, Chiyoda, Tokyo
The district is made up of two non-contiguous (northern and southern) neighborhoods split by Kitanorimonochō. Originally, only the southern portion had been called Konyachō. But in 1719, the Edo government ordered a part of Konyachō's residents to move to the north of Kitanorimonochō for disaster prevention. Since then, both portions adjacent to Kitanorimonochō have been called Konyachō.
Today, the district is a business district near Kanda Station.