|Full name||Konrad Plewa|
|Date of birth||February 27, 1992|
|Place of birth||Maniowy, Poland|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2010–2011||New York Red Bulls|
|2011–2014||Seton Hall Pirates|
|2015–2016||New York Red Bulls II||47||(3)|
|2017||Saint Louis FC||20||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 28, 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of January 19, 2014
Youth and college
Plewa played for the New York Red Bulls Academy since 2010. During the 2012 and 2013 seasons he played for the New York Red Bulls U-23 in the National Premier Soccer League. Plewa also played college soccer for Seton Hall University from 2010 to 2014. While with the Pirates he played in 54 matches scoring 5 goals and recording 9 assists.
In May 2013 Plewa went on trial with top Polish club Wisła Kraków.
Plewa signed with New York Red Bulls II for the 2015 season and made his debut as a starter for the side in its first ever match on March 28, 2015 in a 0-0 draw with Rochester Rhinos. On June 20, 2015 Plewa scored his first goal for the club, opening the scoring in a 2-0 victory over Louisville City FC. On June 27, 2015 Plewa scored two second half goals for New York in a 4-1 victory over Saint Louis FC. His performance against Saint Louis earned Plewa USL Team of the Week honors.
On July 23, 2015 Plewa made his debut with the New York Red Bulls first team in a 4-2 victory over Premier League Champions Chelsea F.C. in a 2015 International Champions Cup match. On 22 May 2016 Plewa assisted Junior Flemmings on a late match winner helping New York to a 1-0 victory against FC Montreal and was named to the USL Team of the Week for his performance.
On July 30, 2016, Plewa suffered a stroke following their game against Richmond Kickers caused by Protein S deficiency which is a rare blood disorder which can lead to an increased risk of thrombosis. After returning from his health scare, Plewa appeared for New York in every match during the teams playoff run, and on October 23, 2016, helped the club to a 5-1 victory over Swope Park Rangers in the 2016 USL Cup Final.
- As of 22 April 2016
|Club||Season||League||Playoffs||US Open Cup||CONCACAF||Total|
|New York Red Bulls II||2015||24||3||2||0||1||0||0||0||27||3|
|Saint Louis FC||2017||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- "Konrad Plewa Seton Hall Pirates". shupirates.com. Archived from the original on 2015-03-30.
- "Testy Konrada Plewy". wisla.krakow.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 21 May 2013.
- "Red Bulls II 0 Rochester Rhinos 0". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "MATCH RECAP: New York Red Bulls II 2, Louisville City FC O". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "MATCH RECAP: Saint Louis FC 1, New York Red Bulls II 4". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 27 June 2015.
- "Plewa named to USL Team of the Week". uslsoccer.com. Archived from the original on 3 July 2015. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- "New York Red Bulls 4, Chelsea 2: Sean Davis scores brace as Red Bulls shock Premier League champs". mlssoccer.com. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- "USL MATCH RECAP: Red Bulls II Maintain Road Perfection with 1-0 win at FC Montreal". newyorkredbulls.com.
- "For Konrad Plewa, a return from stroke to the soccer field". www.metro.us. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Allen's Hat Trick Leads Red Bulls II to USL Cup". uslsoccer.com. Retrieved October 23, 2016.
- "STLFC Announce Defender Konrad Plewa - Saint Louis Football Club". www.saintlouisfc.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.