|Full name||Klaidi Cela|
|Date of birth||July 16, 1999|
|Place of birth||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2015–2016||Toronto FC II||1||(0)|
|2016||Toronto FC III||12||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 16, 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of March 4, 2019
Toronto FC II
On May 1, 2015, Cela signed with Toronto FC II, alongside Gabriel Boakye, Malik Johnson and Brogan Engbers. He made a single appearance for the affiliate club during the 2015 USL season. Cela made his professional debut on the final day of the season, playing for 29 minutes in a 2–0 defeat to Rochester Rhinos.
Due to Cela's parents being born in Albania, he is eligible to represent both Canada and Albania. Cela was chosen to be included in the Canada Under-15 camps in Vaughan and Costa Rica, as well as an Under-18 development camp. However, he is yet to make an international appearance for either nation.
- "Canada Soccer". canadasoccer.com. Retrieved March 27, 2016.
- "Academy athletes make the move". Toronto FC. May 1, 2015. Retrieved March 27, 2016.
- "Toronto FC II on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved March 27, 2016.
- "FORGE FC SIGNS TWO CANADIAN PLAYERS". Forge FC. April 3, 2019. Retrieved April 3, 2019.
- "Klaidi Cela 2018". League1 Ontario. Retrieved April 3, 2019.