|Birth name||Chloé Pelletier-Gagnon|
|Born||March 13, 1990|
|Genres||pop, baroque pop|
|Associated acts||Philippe Brach|
Beginning her career in 2009 as a performer at various festivals and music contests in Quebec, she released her self-titled debut EP in 2012. Her full-length album L'Alchimie des monstres followed in 2013.
She won the Félix Award for New Artist of the Year in 2014. She was a shortlisted nominee for the SOCAN Songwriting Prize in 2014 for her song "La fièvre des fleurs", and L'Alchimie des monstres was a nominee for Francophone Album of the Year at the Juno Awards of 2015. In December 2014, she won the SOCAN Breakout Award at the Francophone SOCAN Awards in Montreal.
She released a new album in November 2016, L'étoile thoracique.
At the Gala de l'ADISQ in 2018, she won the Prix Félix for Female Singer of the Year.
- Klô Pelgag (2012)
- L'alchimie des monstres (2013)
- L'étoile thoracique (2016)
- "Klô Pelgag : faire dévier la réalité". La Presse, September 24, 2013.
- "Klô Pelgag: un disque nommé EP" (in French). Metro. April 18, 2012. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Alice Gancel et Valérie Lehoux (June 18, 2014). "Klô Pelgag, l'extra terrestre de Montréal". Télérama. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Julie Ledoux (October 28, 2014). "Klô Pelgag : La révélation de l'année de l'ADISQ de retour au Boquébière". Voir. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- "SOCAN Songwriting Prize nominees announced". The Globe and Mail, June 3, 2014.
- "Juno Awards 2015: Serge Fiori décroche trois nominations". En Manchette, January 27, 2015.
- "ADISQ: les jeunes font la loi, Hubert Lenoir remporte trois Félix". Le Journal de Montréal, October 28, 2018.