Kitani Mohabbat Hai (season 2)
Kitani Mohobbat Hai 2 (कितनी मोहब्बत है 2) (How Much I Love You 2) is the second installment of Kitani Mohabbat Hai starring Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra but is not a continuation or sequel to the original show.
|Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2|
|Created by||Ekta Kapoor|
Divya Nidhi Sharma
Divya Nidhi Sharma
Divya Nidhi Sharma
|Directed by||Rahib Siddiqui, Aniruddha Rajderkar, Jeetu Arora, Randeep Mahadik, Ashish Shrivastav & Sangeeta Rao|
|Creative director(s)||Persis Siganporia & Prashant Bhatt|
|Opening theme||"Kitani Mohabbat Hai" - version 2 by Aishwarya Nigam & Keka Ghoshal|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||153|
|Producer(s)||Ekta Kapoor & Shobha Kapoor|
|Cinematography||Sanjay Memane – Shekhar Nagarkar|
|Editor(s)||Vikas Sharma, Vishal Sharma & Sandeep Bhatt|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Balaji Telefilms|
|Original network||NDTV Imagine|
|Original release||1 November 2010 –|
26 May 2011
|Preceded by||Kitani Mohabbat Hai|
The show begins with a fresh story of Aarohi and Arjun torn between their warring families - a large joint family of police officers and lawyers, and a criminal family with ties to the underworld, respectively.
The story narrates the tale of two coming-of-age lovers, Aarohi and Arjun.
Aarohi Ahluwalia belongs to a large Punjabi family of police officers from her grandfather - Daddu, to her uncles, while her father is a lawyer. She is extremely pampered. Arjun Singhania, on the other hand, is an orphan adopted by Rudra Singhania, a renowned Don, who trains him as his son, to be his henchman in the criminal underworld.
Arjun kidnaps Aarohi under his father's orders, only for them to fall in love with each other while he keeps her captive, and also protects her from his own enemies in an encounter. However, her family soon finds her and Arjun's identity is disclosed. Feeling betrayed, Aarohi agrees to marry a silly NRI boy Cheeku. Arjun tries his best to get his criminal records cleared and win Aarohi's approval. After her grandfather grants him a clean chit, his sister - who is pregnant - goes to the Ahluwalia house to convince Aarohi, but is pushed off the stairs by her jealous best friend Gauri, who is also in love with Arjun.
The Singhanias blame the Ahluwalias for their daughter's miscarriage, and in an act of revenge, Arjun marries Aarohi and leaves her in the pandal, only for her to walk into the Singhania house and live with him as his wife, welcomed only by his grandmother, who is good friends with Aarohi's grandparents. Gradually, they begin to fall in love again amidst their several fights.
As Aarohi returns to her maternal house, it comes to light that Aarohi's grandfather committed a mistake which caused Arjun's mother's death. Arjun goes to kill Daddu in a fit of rage, but is emotionally stopped by Aarohi. On the other side, Mikhail, the Singhania's eldest son, who is jealous of the attention Arjun receives from their father, shoots Daddu, and Arjun is arrested. Aarohi tries to prove Arjun innocent, and later helps him escape, but is herself locked up by her uncles. Soon, Daddu wakes up and testifies for Arjun, and they are released. They visit Arjun's maternal home, but Mikhail reaches there and tries to kill Arjun. Aarohi's uncles also reach the location, arrest him, and save them.
Arjun and Aarohi are finally united, and get married with the blessings of the entire family.
- Nitin Sahrawat as ACP Rajveer Singh Ahluwalia
- Mohan Kapoor as Rudra Pratap Singhania, Arjun's father
- Puneet Tejwani as Cheeku, Aarohi's fiancée
- Aaradhna Uppal as Kumud Singhania, Arjun's mother
- Neelam Mehra as Teji Singhania, Arjun's grandmother
- Danish Pandor as Mikhail Singhania, Arjun's brother
- Mrinalini Tyagi as Raashi Singhania, Arjun's sister
- Rupesh Kataria as Romit Singhania, Arjun's younger brother
- Abhay Bhargava as Kartar Singh Ahluwalia, Aarohi's grandfather
- Alka Pradhan as Daljeet Kaur Ahluwalia, Aarohi's grandmother
- Saptrishi Ghosh as Arvind Singh Ahluwalia, Aarohi's uncle, Sanchit's father
- Hemaakshi Ujjain as Preeti Ahluwalia, Aarohi's aunt, Sanchit's mother
- Farukh Saeed as Sudhir Singh Ahluwalia, Aarohi's father
- Pyumori Mehta as Amrit Ahluwalia, Aarohi's mother
- Delnaaz Irani as Lovedeep Singh Ahluwalia, Aarohi's aunt
- Parul Gulati as Gauri Ahluwalia, Aarohi's best friend, Rajveer's wife
- Loveleen Kaur Sasan as Arjun's ex-girlfriend
- Areesz Gandhi as Jignesh, Rashi's husband
- Sana Khan as Shefali, Aarohi's friend
- Priya Chauhan as Simmi, Aarohi's friend, Romit and Sanchit's love interest
- Karan Arora as Billu, Arjun's childhood friend
- Saurav Chakrabarti as Danish Malhotra/Dhondu, Aarohi's school friend
- Shardul Pandit as Jai, Arjun's friend
- Namrata Kharkar as Archana, Jai's fiancée
- Mohit Dagga as Advocate Ram Punjabi, Arjun's lawyer
- ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 is not a sequel’ — Kritika Kamra Archived 14 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine