Kisko church, built in 1810, apart from the sacristy which originates from medieval times
Coat of arms
|Merged into Salo||January 1, 2009|
|• City manager||Heimo Puustinen|
|• Total||284.13 km2 (109.70 sq mi)|
|• Land||253.15 km2 (97.74 sq mi)|
|• Water||30.98 km2 (11.96 sq mi)|
|• Density||6.7/km2 (17/sq mi)|
|−1.4 % change|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Southwest Finland region. The municipality had a population of 1,869 (2004-12-31) and covered an area of 284.13 km² of which 30.98 km² is water. The population density was 7.38 inhabitants per km².
The municipality was unilingually Finnish.
- http://www.kisko.fi/ – Official website (in Finnish)