Kingspan Group plc is a building materials company based in Ireland trading in over 70 countries with over 100 factories employing some 13,500 people. The company operates with 5 divisions.
|Public limited company|
|Headquarters||Kingscourt, County Cavan, Ireland|
|Eugene Murtagh, Chairman |
Gene Murtagh, CEO
|Products||Insulated panels and facades, Insulation, Structural, Solar and Renewables Engineered Timber Systems, Access Floors, Wind Turbines, Septic Tanks|
Number of employees
Founded in the 1960s by Eugene Murtagh, the company floated on the Irish Stock Exchange in 1989 with a value of IR£20m. It expanded into insulated panels and rigid insulation board via numerous greenfield plants, and acquisitions including the European insulation arm of CRH plc in 2010 and the construction division of ThyssenKrupp Steel in 2012. The year 2010 showed the first growth in sales for three years.
- "Annual Results 2018" (PDF). Kingspan. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Who are we". Kingspan Group. 20 December 2018. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Murtagh takes bumpy ride east with Kingspan". The Irish Times. 28 May 2004. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Kingspan acquires CRH insulation unit for €120m". Independent.ie. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Kingspan buys ThyssenKrupp Construction". Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Kingspan sees first growth in three years". RTE.ie. 28 February 2011. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- CW Staff. "Kingspan acquires Rigidal of Dubai in $38.6m deal". Retrieved 24 January 2016.