nov. 18, 2017
31 March 1992|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Current club||Ferencvárosi TC|
|→ Vasas SC (loan)|
|→ Szentendrei NKE (loan)|
|National team 1|
1 National team caps and goals correct |
as of 29 September 2019
She was capped for Hungary in various age categories and finished second on the top scorers' list of the 2009 European Women's U-17 Handball Championship with 55 goals. A year later, on the European Open Championship in Sweden, Klivinyi clinched the sixth place with the national team and was voted into the all-star team as the best playmaker of the tournament. In appreciation of her outstanding performances in 2010, she won the Heraklész Award, a sports prize given to the individuals in the younger age groups, who represented Hungary in their sports the most successfully. Thanks to her performances in 2011 she took the award in the following year again. In 2011, she was also chosen the best junior handballer of the country.
Awards and recognition
She is married to fellow handball player, Dávid Debreczeni.
- "Kinga Klivinyi Profile". European Handball Federation. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- "2014 European Championship Roster" (PDF). EHF. Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- "Magyar az All Star-csapatban" (in Hungarian). Handball.hu. 5 July 2009. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- "Denmark win European Open". European Handball Federation. 12 July 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- "Klivinyi Kinga Heraklész-díjat kapott" (in Hungarian). Handball.hu. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- "Kiosztották a Hérákész-díjakate". Hungarian Handball Federation (in Hungarian). Handball.hu. 31 January 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Az év kézilabdázói (2011)" (in Hungarian). Hungarian Handball Federation. Archived from the original on 5 April 2012. Retrieved 8 December 2011.