Killer Shark is a 1950 American B film directed by Budd Boetticher and starring Roddy McDowall, Laurette Luez and Roland Winters. Charles Lang scripted the film and also appeared on it.
|Directed by||Oscar Boetticher|
|Screenplay by||Charles Lang|
|Music by||Edward J. Kay|
|Cinematography||William A. Sickner|
|Edited by||Leonard W. Herman|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
- Roddy McDowall as Ted White
- Laurette Luez as Maria
- Roland Winters as Jeffrey White
- Edward Norris as Ramon, a crewman
- Rick Vallin as Joe, a crewman
- Douglas Fowley as Louie Bracado
- Nacho Galindo as Maestro, the cook
- Ralf Harolde as Slattery
- Dick Moore as Jonesy
- Ted Hecht as Gano, a crewman
- Charles Lang as Mack McCann
- Robert Espinoza as Pinon, the boy
- John Sebastian as Tony, a crewman (as Julio Sebastian)
- Tom Coleman as a seaman
- Julian Rivero as the Doctor
- George Slocum as Capt. Hansen
- Frank Sully as Patrick, the bartender
- Ken Terrell as Barroom Tough In Black
Budd Boetticher later recalled it "was a small picture with Roddy McDowall as the star, and I just loved him. He always had his mother and father with him on the set, but he was just about to have his 21st birthday. So we went out on location on purpose, so that he could get out from underneath their jurisdiction and see some girls here and there. So we made the picture in Baja, California, and Roddy was no virgin after that." 
- KILLER SHARK. State Library of New South Wales. Pathé. Monogram Pictures. December 16, 1950. ProQuest 1879618279.
- Sala, Ángel (October 2005). "Apéndices". Tiburón ¡Vas a necesitar un barco más grande! El filme que cambió Hollywood (1st ed.). Festival Internacional de Cinema de Catalunya. p. 114. ISBN 84-96129-72-1.
- Lentz III, Harris M. (April 20, 2005). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2004: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre, Dance, Music, Cartoons and Pop Culture. McFarland & Company. p. 202. ISBN 9780786421039.
- Budd Boetticher: The Last Interview Wheeler, Winston Dixon. Film Criticism; Meadville Vol. 26, Iss. 3, (Spring 2002): 52-0_3.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Killer Shark.|
- Killer Shark on IMDb
- Killer Shark at TCMDB
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.