Killer Adios (also known as Killer Goodbye, Winchester Justice and Winchester One of One Thousand) is a 1968 Italian Spaghetti Western directed by Primo Zeglio.
|Directed by||Primo Zeglio|
|Starring||Peter Lee Lawrence|
|Music by||Claudio Tallino|
- Peter Lee Lawrence: Jess Bryan
- Rosalba Neri: Fanny Endes (as Sara Bay)
- Marisa Solinas: Sheila Simpson
- Armando Calvo: Bill Bragg
- Nello Pazzafini: Jack Bradshaw
- Luis Induni: Sheriff Clint Simpson
- Eduardo Fajardo: Sam Ringold
- José Jaspe: Elliott
- Victor Israel: Dixon
- Paola Barbara: Bragg's sister
Film Mese noticed how the film functioned largely as a detective film, and praised the sensual representation of actresses Solinas and Neri. Lexikon des Internationalen Films wrote: "Relatively bloodless, average spaghetti western". Christian Kessler recommended the film as a highly enjoyable experience, even if you have already seen the ingredients of the story in other titles.
Wild East released this on a limited edition R0 NTSC DVD alongside Killer Calibre 32, also starring Peter Lee Lawrence, in 2011.
- "Killer adios". Film Mese 21/22. November 1968.
- Klaus Brüne. Lexikon des internationalen Films. Rowohlt, 1987.
- Christian Keßler. Willkommen in der Hölle. Terrorverlag. Gütersloh 2002 Katholische Filmkomission.
- Killer Adios on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.