Killara railway station
Killara railway station is located on the North Shore line, serving the Sydney suburb of Killara. It is served by Sydney Trains T1 North Shore line services. Killara Railway Station has heritage significance at a local level and is set among expansive gardens, rare in the Sydney Metropolitan train network.
Northbound view in December 2011
|Location||Culworth Avenue, Killara|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||15.89 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||10 July 1899|
|Passengers (2013)||2,310 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|
|services to Epping & Hornsby via Strathfield|
|2||services to Berowra|
|services to Gordon|
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Killara Station NSWrail.net
- Killara Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T1: North Shore line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "N90 Nightride". Transport for NSW.