Kibar Khalvashi (Georgian: ქიბარ ხალვაში; born 20 May 1963) is a Georgian businessman. The previous "Rustavi 2" shareholder now lives abroad in Germany. Khalvashi has been placed in the list of Georgian millionaires. The businessman founded many successful companies in Georgia. He was chosen to be a representative and became an exclusive distributor of Procter & Gamble products as well as the co-founder of Pepsi in Georgia. After Irakli Okruashvili, former defense minister and at the time close friend of Khalvashi, accused Saakashvili of various crimes and formed an opposition party, Khalvashi was seen as a possible funder and supporter . Soon after Okruashvili's arrest, a fire destroyed the factory of the distributing company for Procter & Gamble products, Arti Group . Following this, assets were frozen in Khalvashi's other companies, Priza LTD and International Building Company and were illegally seized.. Khalvashi has three children with wife Nona Khalvashi named Dea, Daya and Mate Khalvashi..
- "მილიონერების და მილიარდერების სია -> თბილისის ფორუმი". forum.ge. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "The story of Rustavi 2". media.ge. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- ""Seized Business" campaign in Georgia"". Georgian Journal. Georgian Journal. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Fire destroys business owned by ally of arrested ex-minister". Messenger.com. The messenger online. 26 December 2007. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Seizure of property from Kibar Khalvashi". humanrights.ge. humanrights.ge. 4 January 2009. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- "რა მოხდა წლების წინ ქიბარ ხალვაშსა და..." tbiliselebi.ge. Retrieved 2016-05-09.