Keyser Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Keyser Township in DeKalb County
|Coordinates: 41°21′03″N 85°08′06″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.02 sq mi (62.2 km2)|
|• Land||23.96 sq mi (62.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||883 ft (269 m)|
|• Density||319.9/sq mi (123.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453525|
The Samuel Bevier House, Joseph Bowman Farmhouse, Breechbill-Davidson House, Brethren in Christ Church, Orin Clark House, DeKalb County Home and Barn, William Fountain House, Gump House, Edward Kelham House, Charles Lehmback Farmstead, Rakestraw House, and Henry Shull Farmhouse Inn were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.02 square miles (62.2 km2), of which 23.96 square miles (62.1 km2) (or 99.75%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.21%) is water.
The township contains two cemeteries: Calvary and Embrey.
- "Keyser Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of DeKalb County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 673.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.