Kenyan Women's Premier League
|Number of teams||15|
|Level on pyramid||1|
|Relegation to||Division One|
|Current champions||Matuu |
The first women's football league in Kenya has been created in 1985. In 2010 no league was running any more because of financial problems. UNICEF and the Kenyan government then sponsored the new league. In 2013 the sponsorship was ended, leaving the league unfinished mid-season. In 2014, the league was named FKF Girls' Premier League.
- "Harambee starlets still struggling with football 3 decades on". Ghettoradio.co.ke. Archived from the original on 24 February 2014. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-01-25. Retrieved 2014-02-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Kenya Women 2010". Rsssf.com. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- Futaa. "Kenya - FKF Girls Premier League 2014". Futaa.com. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
- "Thika Queens crowned WPL champions - Capital Sports". Capitalfm.co.ke. 2017-02-04. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
- Kenyan Women's Premier League at Futaa.com