Kenneth Walter "Ken" Bagley (born 7 October 1939) is a former Australian rules football player who played for the Swan Districts Football Club in the Western Australian National Football League (WANFL) between 1958 and 1970.
|Full name||Kenneth Walter Bagley|
|Date of birth||7 October 1939|
|Place of birth||Perth, Western Australia|
|1958–1970||Swan Districts||230 (98)|
|Representative team honours|
|1961–1966||Western Australia||15 (4)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1970.
2 State and international statistics correct as of 1966.
A life member of Swan Districts, Bagley played 232 games for the Swans and was a premiership player three times in 1961, 1962 and 1963. He was awarded a Simpson Medal for his best on ground performance in the 1963 grand final.
Bagley was picked in the WA State team in 1961 and 1966 and appears in the Swan Districts team of the century on a half back flank.
- "Where Are They Now?: Ken Bagley". FootyGoss. 3 June 2009. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "WEST AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME Playing Record of all Members @ March 2012". West Australian Football Commission. March 2012. p. 3. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "Every League Premiership Player in Page Finals System Era - 1931 - 2009". West Australian Football Commission. p. 1. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "Swan Districts Football Club - Playertracker -Ken Bagley". 2007. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 26 August 2007.
- "Simpson Medalists". WAFL Online. West Australian Football Commission. Retrieved 28 July 2012.