Kcynia [ˈkt͡sɨɲa] (German: Exin) is a town in Nakło County, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland, with 4,712 inhabitants (2004). It has several churches. In 1913, the town had a population of 4,000, including 3,000 Roman Catholics, 800 Protestants, and 200 Jews. In 1939, the Jewish synagogue was destroyed by the Germans.
Coat of arms
|Coordinates: 52°59′31″N 17°29′4″E|
|• Total||6.84 km2 (2.64 sq mi)|
|• Density||680/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|