The station opened on November 26, 1894, when the Primorskaya line was extended from station Razdelnaya to Sestroretsk. It was located on continuation of modern Voyennaya street, after the floods of 1924, data on station usage is not available.
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways (Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). http://terijoki.spb.ru/trk_about.php3. Retrieved February 21, 2009. External link in
|Preceding station||Primorskaya Railway||Following station|
toward Primorsky Rail Terminal
|Primorskaya line in 1894 - 1900|