Kastamonu Bld. GSK (women's handball)
Kastamonu Bld. GSK (Turkish: Kastamonu Belediyesi Gençlik Spor Kulübü) is the women's handball team of the same named club sponsored by the Municipality of Kastamonu, Turkey. The team play in the Turkish Super League.
|Kastamonu Bld. GSK|
|Full name||Kastamonu Belediyesi Gençlik Spor Kulübü|
|Short name||Kastamonu Belediyespor|
|Arena||Kastamonu Atatürk Sport Hall|
|Head coach||Okan Halay|
|League||Turkish Super League|
Kastamonu Bld. GSK compete in the Turkish Super League.
In July 2015, six notable players, including two Turkish Yeliz Yılmaz and Serpil İskenderoğlu as well as four foreigners Maja Kožnjak, Martin Pavic, Ivana Zafirova and Dorina Emilia Carbune, were transferred for the 2015–16 season.
The team was play in final EHF Challenge Cup where lossed in with Gran Canaria 25–29 and 29–33. In session 2017-18 the team was in EHF Cup semi-final where in this level loss with SCM Craiova later winner EHF Cup in sesion 2017-18. After the winner in Turkey league in session 2018-19 the team got a chance in Qualification tournament in 2019–20 Women's EHF Champions League. In semifinal was win with ŽORK Jagodina 31-15. In final next day lossed with host team from DHK Baník Most 33-35 and dropped out with Women's EHF Champions League.
- Squad for the 2019–20 season
- Semi-finals: 2018
- Second place: 2016
- "Bayanlar Süper Lig" (in Turkish). Türkiye Hentbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "Kastamonu B. Genclik SK". European Handball - European Cup federation. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "Kastamonu BelediyesporR, 6 Oyuncu Transfer Etti". Milliyet (in Turkish). 2015-07-31. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "2014-2015 Sezonu Play-Off" (in Turkish). Türkiye Hentbol Federasyonu. Archived from the original on 2016-01-28. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "Kastamonu reach quarter-final". European Handball Federation. 2016-01-10. Retrieved 2016-01-29.