The lighthouse at Kapelludden, on the east coast of the Swedish island of Öland, was built and lit in 1871. It is located in a wetland near the ruin of a 13th-century chapel, in Bredsättra socken, Borgholm Municipality.
|Year first constructed||1872|
|Construction||cast iron tower|
|Tower shape||square pyramidal skeletal tower with observation room, balcony, lantern and central cylinder|
|Markings / pattern||red tower, grey lantern dome|
|Tower height||32 metres (105 ft)|
|Focal height||29.7 metres (97 ft)|
|Range||12.5 nautical miles (23.2 km; 14.4 mi)|
|Characteristic||LFI W 10s.|
|Managing agent||Swedish Maritime Administration (Sjöfartsverket)|
|Heritage||governmental listed building complex |
The lighthouse is 32 meters high and was built by A.T. Gellerstedt.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kapelluddens fyr.|