Kansas Cyclone is a 1941 American Western film directed by George Sherman and written by Oliver Drake and Doris Schroeder. The film stars Don "Red" Barry, Lynn Merrick, William Haade, Milton Kibbee, Harry Worth and Dorothy Sebastian. The film was released on June 24, 1941, by Republic Pictures.
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Produced by||George Sherman|
|Screenplay by||Oliver Drake|
|Story by||Louis Sarecky|
|Starring||Don "Red" Barry|
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Don "Red" Barry as Jim Randall
- Lynn Merrick as Martha King
- William Haade as Sheriff Ed King
- Milton Kibbee as Cal Chambers
- Harry Worth as Jud Parker
- Dorothy Sebastian as Helen King
- Jack Kirk as Turner
- Forrest Taylor as Ben Brown
- Charles R. Moore as T-Bone
- "Kansas Cyclone (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Kansas Cyclone (1941) - George Sherman". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Kansas Cyclone". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.