Kanita Station in September 2009
|Location||55 Kami-Kanita, Sotogahama-machi, Higashitsugaru-gun, Aomori-ken 030-1309|
|Line(s)||■ Tsugaru Line|
|Distance||27.0 km from Aomori|
|Platforms||1 side + 1 island platform|
|Status||Staffed (Midori no Madoguchi)|
|Opened||December 5, 1951|
Location within Aomori Prefecture
Kanita Station (Japan)
Kanita Station has one side platform and one island platform connected by a footbridge, serving a total of four tracks (one track is a siding). The station is attended, and has a Midori no Madoguchi staffed ticket office.
Kanita Station was opened on December 5, 1951 as a station operated by Japanese National Railways (JNR). With the privatization of the JNR on April 1, 1987, it came under the operational control of JR East. Services on the Tsugaru Kaikyō Line began on March 13, 1988, and ceased operations on March 26, 2016 when the Hokkaido Shinkansen opened and replaced regular passenger services connecting Aomori and Hakodate.
- Tairadate area line bus
- Sotogahama center hospital
- Sotogahama town office
- Kanita post office
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kanita Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)
- 各駅の乗車人員（2016年度） [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2016)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 1 January 2018.