Kangasniemi Church (Finnish: Kangasniemen kirkko) is a wooden church located in Kangasniemi, Finland. The church and the adjacent bell tower were both designed by Matti Salonen. The church was built in 1811–1814 and baptized on 1 January 1815 by Aron Molander. It accommodates approximately 1,500 people.
Kangasniemi Church in April 2018.
|Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland|
|Geographic coordinates||61.99098°N 26.64482°E|
- "Kangasniemen kirkko". Kangasniemen seurakunta. Retrieved 1 April 2018.
- short film called Valon kirkko, the church of light
Media related to Kangasniemi Church at Wikimedia Commons