Kanda-Sarugakuchō (神田猿楽町) is a district of Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan, consisting of 1-chōme and 2-chōme. As of March 1, 2007, its population is 656. Note that the Shibuya ward also has a district with the same name.
Kanda-Sarugakuchō is located on the north part of Chiyoda. It borders Kanda-Surugadai to the north and east, Kanda-Ogawamachi to the south, Kanda-Misakichō, and Nishi-Kanda and Kanda-Jinbōchō to the west. The Kinka-dōri Ave forms its western boundary.
A commercial district, Kanda-Sarugakuchō is also home to several educational institutions.
- Meiji University The 10th and 14th Buildings
- Meiji University Meiji High School & Junior High School
- Kanda Jogakuen Junior & Senior High School
- Chiyoda Ward Ochanomizu Elementary School
- 三崎町・猿楽町の町名変更 [Rename of Misakicho and Sarugakucho] (in Japanese). Japan: Chiyoda City. Retrieved 8 January 2018.