Kamratposten, also styled as KP, (meaning the Pal Paper in English) is a Swedish children's magazine published in Sweden. Founded in 1892 it is one of the earliest children's magazines in the country.
|Categories||Children's magazine, comics magazine|
History and profile
The magazine was established by Stina Quint in 1892 under the name Folkskolans barntidning (meaning the Elementary Schoolchild's Magazine in English). It was published with that name until 1950. The magazine has been part of the Bonnier Group since its start in 1892. The publisher is Bonnier Tidskrifter. It targets children between 8 and 14 years old.
- "Forever Young". Bonnier. 3 May 2012. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- Peter Hunt (2 September 2003). International Companion Encyclopedia of Children's Literature. Routledge. p. 444. ISBN 978-1-134-87993-9. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "Bonnier AB". Company Histories. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "KPwebben.se, Kamratposten's Web Site, Gets Swedish Youth Talking". Bonnier. 30 July 2009. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "Swedish kid's TV host fined for cocaine use". The Local. 12 September 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2016.