KSUI (91.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Classical music format. Located near Iowa City, Iowa, United States, the station serves the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City areas. The station is currently owned by the University of Iowa. It is the flagship station of Iowa Public Radio's classical music network.
|City||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Broadcast area||Cedar Rapids area|
|Branding||Iowa Public Radio Classical|
|Frequency||91.7 MHz (also on HD Radio) |
91.7-2 FM KSUI-HD2 Simulcast of WOI-FM (HD Radio)
|Translator(s)||101.7 K269EK (Dubuque)|
|First air date||September 1947|
|Transmitter coordinates||41°43′15.00″N 91°20′30.00″W|
|Callsign meaning||State University of Iowa (legal name for the University of Iowa)|
|Owner||University of Iowa|
KSUI broadcasts in HD.
- Iowa City Press Citizen, September 20, 1947, page 9
- "KSUI Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Last version of KSUI Web site at the Library of Congress Web Archives (archived 2009-08-08)
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSUI
- Radio-Locator information on KSUI
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSUI