|Date of birth||June 6, 1995|
|Place of birth||Rancho Santa Margarita, California, U.S.|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Seattle Sounders FC|
|2013–2016||Cal Poly Mustangs||73||(23)|
|2016||FC Golden State Force||3||(1)|
|2017–2018||LA Galaxy II||40||(9)|
|2019–||Seattle Sounders FC||5||(0)|
|2019||→ Tacoma Defiance (loan)||11||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 20, 2019|
Dhillon began his career with the LA Galaxy Academy team where he led the Under 16 academy to win the USSDA National Championship for the first time in club history scoring 24 goals in 2011. In his three years with the academy, Dhillon scored an impressive 72 goals in all competitions. During this time Dhillon also appeared for the United States Under 18 Men's National Team. Following this, Dhillon played four years of college soccer at California Polytechnic State University between 2013 and 2016. While at Cal Poly, Dhillon appeared for PSA Elite and USL PDL side FC Golden State Force.
On March 15, 2019, Dhillon joined USL side Tacoma Defiance. He acted as a leader for the Tacoma Defiance, providing a bigger target up front than the squad had been used to. On 21 May, 2019, he scored the fastest goal in USL history, scoring in just 9.17 seconds. Seattle Sounders FC added him to their first team roster on June 28, 2019 to help bolster the roster after the injury of Will Bruin.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on October 16, 2017. Retrieved June 9, 2017.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Page Not Found". www.ussoccer.com.
- "Justin Dhillon". Cal Poly.
- "Former Cal Poly star Justin Dhillon fulfills dream by signing with L.A. Galaxy II".
- "FC Golden State Force - 2016 Regular Season - Roster - # - Justin Dhillon -". www.uslpdl.com.
- "II sign forward Justin Dhillon". LA Galaxy. January 13, 2017. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- Staff, USLChampionship com (March 15, 2019). "Dhillon Makes Move to Defiance". USL Championship.
- "Six questions Sounders fans have about Justin Dhillon". June 21, 2019.
- "The Fastest Oral History for the Fastest USL Goal". May 22, 2019.
- "Sounders FC signs forward Justin Dhillon | Seattle Sounders FC".