|Directed by||Lew Landers|
|Produced by||Colbert Clark|
|Written by||Paul Gangelin|
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Edited by||Mel Thorsen|
An English refugee, Freddie Hewlett, saves Jimmie Fletcher's life during an altercation with gang leader Bushy Thomas. He then proceeds to try and make a reformed man out of him.
- Freddie Bartholomew as Freddie Hewlett
- Billy Halop as James Fletcher
- Huntz Hall as Bushy Thomas
- Bobby Jordan as Jockey
- Boyd Davis as Maj. E.C. Carter
- William Blees as Cadet Capt. Wesley Rogers
- Richard Noyes as Cadet Sgt. Sable
- Joseph Crehan as Mr. Jeffrey Ferguson
- Don Beddoe as Saginaw Jake
- Charles Lind as Cadet Pell
- Billy Lechner as Cadet Baker
- Peter Lawford as Cadet Wilbur
- Rudolph Anders as Horner - Nazi Saboteur
- Joseph Fusco (December 2012). Beyond Dead End: The Solo Careers of The Dead End Kids. BearManor Media. pp. 37–. GGKEY:4SP2GEDC3BD.
- Michael S. Shull (27 July 2006). Hollywood War Films, 1937_ÑÐ1945: An Exhaustive Filmography of American Feature-Length Motion Pictures Relating to World War II. McFarland. pp. 270–. ISBN 978-1-4766-2178-4.