|Full name||Judith Anne Reeder|
|National team||United States|
|Born||August 17, 1948|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||126 lb (57 kg)|
|Club||Santa Clara Swim Club|
As a 16-year-old, Reeder represented the United States at the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. She swam for the gold medal-winning U.S. team in the preliminary heats of the women's 4×100-meter medley relay, but did not receive a medal. Under the 1964 international swimming rules, only those relay swimmers who competed in the event final were eligible to receive medals.
- Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Athletes, Judy Reeder. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- Santa Clara Swim Club, Santa Clara Swim Club Olympians. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Frank Litsky, "Young, Eager, Unbeatable," St. Petersburg Times, p. 3-C (September 4, 1964). Retrieved October 22, 2012.
- Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, United States Swimming at the 1964 Tokyo Summer Games. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Judy Reeder". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.