Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development
The Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development was a peer-reviewed open access medical journal published by the Rehabilitation Research and Development Service of the Veterans Health Administration Office of Research and Development. It covered research on rehabilitation medicine. It published ten issues in print and electronic formats each year. The journal's website contains the full archive dating back to 1964. The journal was established in 1964 as the Bulletin of Prosthetics Research, obtaining its latest name in 1983. In 2017, the journal announced that it would cease publication, to be replaced with a community organised through the open access publisher PLOS.
|Bulletin of Prosthetics Research, Journal of Rehabilitation R&D|
United States Department of Veterans Affairs (United States)
|ISO 4||J. Rehabil. Res. Dev.|
Journal of Rehabilitation R&D
Bulletin of Prosthetics Research
Abstracting and indexing
The journal has been abstracted and indexed by:
- "The Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development (JRRD) is Phasing Out – The Public Library of Science (PLOS) is the New Home for the Veteran-centric Rehabilitation Research Community". Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Retrieved 2018-01-05.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.