Joseph F. Dinneen
Joseph Francis Dinneen (1897–1964) was a crime reporter for The Boston Globe. He wrote several books and articles, many of which were adapted for film.
- Yankee Fighter: The Story of an American in the Free French Foreign Legion (1943), co-authored with John F. "Jack" Hasey
- The Purple Shamrock (1949), a biography of James Michael Curley
- Underworld U.S.A (1956), the story of a growth of a criminal empire
- Ward Eight (1936)
- The Anatomy of a Crime (1954), early book on Great Brink's robbery
- The Great Brinks Holdup (1961), co-authored with Sid Feder
- Six Bridges to Cross (story "They Stole $25,000,000 - And Got Away with It")
- Let Us Live (story "Murder in Massachusetts")
- Underworld U.S.A.
- "The Press: Anatomist of Crime". January 30, 1956 – via content.time.com.
- "Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Dinneen | Harper's Magazine".
- Dekay, Drake (August 16, 1942). "A Yankee With the Free French; Lieutenant John F. Hasey Tells of Fighting With the Foreign Legion In Africa and Asia Minor YANKEE FIGHTER. By Lieutenant John F. Hasey, as told to Joseph F. Dinneen. Illustrated. 293 pp. Boston: Little Brown & Co. $2.50" – via NYTimes.com.
- "THE ANATOMY OF A CRIME by Joseph F. Dinneen | Kirkus Reviews" – via www.kirkusreviews.com.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.