Joseph, Count of Harcourt
|Count of Harcourt|
|Born||30 April 1679|
|Died||29 April 1739 59) (aged|
|Spouse||Marie Louise Jeannin de Castille|
|Louise Henriette Françoise, Duchess of Bouillon|
Marie Élisabeth, Duchess of Richelieu
Louis, Prince of Harcourt
|Father||Alphonse Henri, Count of Harcourt|
|Mother||Marie Françoise de Brancas|
Born to Alphonse Henri, Count of Harcourt and his wife Marie Françoise de Brancas, he was second of three children.
He married on 2 July 1705 and the couple had four children, three of which survived infancy and two had further issue. He died in 1739 aged 59. His female line descendants are the Dukes of Noailles through his eldest grand child Marie Charlotte de La Tour d'Auvergne, princesse de Beauvau, wife of Charles Juste de Beauvau.
- Louise Henriette Françoise de Lorraine (1707 – 31 March 1737) married Emmanuel Théodose de La Tour d'Auvergne and had issue;
- Marie Élisabeth Sofie de Lorraine (1710 – 2 August 1740) married Louis François Armand de Vignerot du Plessis and had issue;
- Louis de Lorraine (17 December 1720 – 20 June 1747) never married; styled Prince of Harcourt but de facto Count of Harcourt
- X de Lorraine (male) (January – May 1721) died unbaptised.
|Ancestors of Joseph, Count of Harcourt|
References and notes
- van de Pas, Leo. "Anne Marie Joseph de Lorraine". Genealogics .org. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
- Georges Poull, La maison ducale de Lorraine, 1991