|Full name||Nathan Roeg|
|Date of birth||6 January 1910|
|Place of birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Date of death||21 October 2003 (aged 93)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Roeg was Jewish, and was one of only five Jewish players to have played for Ajax - the others being Eddy Hamel, Bennie Muller, Sjaak Swart and Daniël de Ridder. During the Holocaust, he hid from the Nazis and managed to avoid being captured, while about 80 per cent of his fellow Amsterdam Jews were killed.
- "Johnny Roeg". joodsamsterdam.nl. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- In memoriam Johnny Roeg
- Ajax, the Dutch, the War: The Strange Tale of Soccer During Europe's Darkest ... - Simon Kuper
- "Europe has a ‘Jewish’ soccer team problem" | Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Ajax, the Dutch, the War: The Strange Tale of Soccer During Europe's Darkest ... - Simon Kuper - Google Books
- (in Dutch) In memoriam Johnny Roeg