Johnny Get Your Gun
Johnny Get Your Gun is a 1919 American comedy silent film directed by Donald Crisp and written by Edmund Lawrence Burke and Gardner Hunting. The film stars Fred Stone, Mary Anderson, Casson Ferguson, James Cruze, Sylvia Ashton, Nina Byron and Mayme Kelso. The film was released on March 16, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
|Johnny Get Your Gun|
Contemporary newspaper publicity photo
|Directed by||Donald Crisp|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Edmund Lawrence Burke|
Artcraft Pictures Corporation
Famous Players-Lasky Corporation
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Fred Stone as Johnny Wiggins
- Mary Anderson as Ruth Gordon
- Casson Ferguson as Bert Whitney
- James Cruze as The Duke of Bullconia
- Sylvia Ashton as Aunt Agatha
- Nina Byron as Janet Burnham
- Mayme Kelso as Mrs. Tupper
- Raymond Hatton as Milton C. Milton
- Jack Hoxie as Bill Burnham
- Dan Crimmins as Pollitt
- Fred Huntley as Jevne
- Ernest Joy as Lawyer Cotter
- Noah Beery, Sr. as Town Marshal
- Clarence Geldart as Director
- A print survives at UCLA Film and Television Archive.
- "Johnny-Get-Your-Gun - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Johnny Get Your Gun". afi.com. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Johnny Get Your Gun Retrieved September 14, 2016