John L Sayers
John L Sayers is an Australian recording engineer, producer and studio designer who engineered and/or produced many classic Australian rock and pop albums and singles from 1969 to the present. Sayers is one of a number of producer-engineers who are associated with the Melbourne popular music scene of the 1960s and 1970s and in particular with the renowned Armstrong's Studios, the venue where many of the most successful Australian pop/rock recordings of the period were recorded. He created the leading studio acoustics Forum Recording Studio Design.
- Liv Maessen - "Snowbird", "Knock Knock Who's There?"
- Matt Flinders - "Picking up Pebbles", "Butterfly"
- John Farnham - "One"
- Max Merritt and the Meteors - Western Union Man album :
- John Williamson - Old Man Emu album and single
- Russell Morris - "The Real Thing", "Part 3 into Paper Walls", "The Girl That I Love", "Sweet Sweet Love", Bloodstone album - - :
- The Masters Apprentices - "Turn up Your Radio", "5:10 Man"
- Ross D. Wyllie - "Here comes the Star", "Funny Man"
- Lionel Rose - "I Thank You".
- The Group - "Such a Lovely Way".
- Axiom - "Arkansas Grass", "A little Ray of Sunshine".
- Robin Jolley - "Marshall's Portable Music Machine".
- Ronnie Burns - "Smiley"
- Spectrum - "I'll Be Gone", Milesago album
- Indelible Murtcepts - Warts up your Nose (Album)
- Ted Mulry - "Julia"
- Zoot - Just Zoot (Album), "Strange Things", "1 x 2 x 3 x 4"
- Fraternity - "Seasons of Change"
- The Valentines - "Nick Nack Paddy Wack"
- Brian Cadd - Gingerman (Album)
- Ted Mulry - Marcia
- Chain - Towards the Blues album
- Chain - Grab a snatch and hold it
- Chain - Judgement
- John Farnham Sings the Shows, Together (with Alison Durbin)
- Matt Taylor - Straight as a Die (Album) - I Remember when I was Young
- Wendy Saddington - Looking Through a Window
- Rick Springfield - Speak to the Sky
- Kerry Biddell - You've got a Friend (Album)
- Max Merritt And The Meteors - Stray Cats (Album)
- Billy Thorpe/Warren Morgan - Thumping Pig And Puffing Billy (Album)
- Lobby Lloyd and the Coloured Balls - Ball Power (Album)
- McKenzie Theory - Out of the Blue (Album)
- Jimmy Little - Baby Blue
- Ted Mulry Gang - Jump in my Car (Album), My Little Girl, Dark Town Strutters Ball
- Jackie Orszaczky - Morning in Beramiada (Album)
- Sherbet - Life (Album) - Child's Play
- Hush - Boney Moroney, Glad all Over
- Jon English and Renee Geyer - Every Beat Of My Heart
- Marcia Hines - Marcia Shines (Album) - Fire and Rain/You, From The Inside (Album).
- Ol' 55 - Take it Greasy album
- Chariot - (Album)
- Southern Cross - Southern Cross (Album)
- Pantha - Dway Do Dway Do (Album)
- Greg Quill - The Outlaws Reply (Album)
- Benjamin Hugg - What's Been Happening (Album)
- Jeff St John - So Far So Good (Album)
- Australia - Maiden Australia (Album)
- Ray Burton - Dreamers and Nightflyers (Album)
- Daley Wilson Big Band (Album)
- Coolangatta Gold - Film Soundtrack.
- Radio Birdman - Burn My Eye (EP)
- Radio Birdman - Radios Appear (Album)
- Mi-sex - Space Race (Album)
- Ayres Rock - Big Red Rock (Album)
- Mark Gillespie - Only Human (Album)
- Australian Crawl - Phalanx - Live Album
- Goanna - Oceania (Album) - Common Ground
- DD Smash - The Optimist
- The Motivators - The Motivators (Album)
- Jim Keays - "Lucifer Street" - Red on the Meter (Album)
- Mark Gillespie - Sweet Nothing (Album)
- Mondo Rock - "Come Said The Boy" - The Modern Bop (Album)
- Mi-sex - Shanghaied (Album) - Falling In And Out, Shanghaied
(Side step into TV)
- Troy Cassar Daley - Beyond The Dancing (ARIA winner)
- Cam Fletcher - Kickin Up Dirt
- Jimmy Little - Yorta Yorta Man
- Jade Hurley - Life - Wouldn't Be Dead For Quids
- Tracey Fogarty - Playing to Win
- Kerry McInerney - Fools Game
- Spot The Dog - Drunk On The Moon
- Olivia Newton-John - Ghia
- The Spencer Band - This is Now
- Rough Red - Living in Australia
- Kerry Leigh & Expresso Lane
- Dave Cavanagh & Cavo