John Bryan (art director)
John Bryan (12 August 1911 – 10 June 1969) was an art director and film producer.
John Bryan was born in London, England. He won the Oscar for Best Art Direction for the film Great Expectations in 1947. He was nominated twice more, for Caesar and Cleopatra in 1946 and for Becket in 1964. Bryan also won a BAFTA for Becket.
In 1959, he was a member of the jury at the 9th Berlin International Film Festival.
- "The 20th Academy Awards (1948) Nominees and Winners". Oscars.org (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences). Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- "The 19th Academy Awards (1947) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "The 37th Academy Awards (1965) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 2014-10-31. Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- "The Official Academy Awards® Database". Archived from the original on 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2011-06-30.
- "9th Berlin International Film Festival: Juries". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-01-05.