Jocelyn Lee (actress)
Mary Alice Simpson
June 21, 1902
|Died||June 15, 1980 77) (aged|
|Other names||Jocelyn Leigh|
(m. 1922; div. 1924)
(m. 1930; div. 1931)
(m. 1935; died 1976)
Films in which Lee appeared included Paris at Midnight, Sunny Side Up, The Campus Flirt, Everybody's Acting, A Kiss in a Taxi, Afraid to Love, The Love Thrill, Say It with Diamonds, Ten Modern Commandments, Shanghai Bound, The Masked Angel, The Night Bird, Dry Martini, Broadway Babies, Twin Beds, The Love Trap, Three Live Ghosts, Young Nowheres, The Marriage Playground, No, No, Nanette and Her First Mate.
Lee also performed in the Ziegfeld Follies.
On April 27, 1922, Lee married film producer Henry Lehrman in Los Angeles. They were divorced on December 16, 1924. She later married director and writer Luther Reed; they were divorced on April 3, 1931. In January 1935, Lee married associate producer James Seymour.
- "Lehrman, Ex-Fiance of Virginia Rappe, Marries". Daily News. New York, New York City. April 29, 1922. p. 27. Retrieved October 25, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Jocelyn Lee". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-10-21.
- "(photo caption)". The Tatler. 4 (4): 3. May 1922. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- Walker, Brent E. (2013). Mack Sennett's Fun Factory: A History and Filmography of His Studio and His Keystone and Mack Sennett Comedies, with Biographies of Players and Personnel. McFarland. p. 572. ISBN 9780786477111. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Jocelyn Lee, of Films, Divorces Luther Reed". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Associated Press. April 4, 1931. p. 3. Retrieved October 25, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Busy Week-end for Cupid in Hollywood". The Boston Globe. Massachusetts, Boston. Associated Press. January 14, 1936. p. 23. Retrieved October 25, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.