Jim, the Conqueror
Jim, the Conqueror is a 1926 American silent Western film directed by George B. Seitz.
|Jim, the Conqueror|
|Directed by||George B. Seitz|
|Written by||Will M. Ritchey|
Metropolitan Pictures Corporation of California
|Distributed by||Producers Distributing Corporation (PDC)|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- William Boyd as Jim Burgess
- Elinor Fair as Polly Graydon
- Walter Long as Hank Milford
- Tully Marshall as Dave Mahler
- Tom Santschi as Sam Black
- Marcelle Corday as Judy
- A print survives in Archives Du Film Du CNC (Bois d'Arcy). A negative may be in the Library of Congress.
- "New York Times: Jim, the Conqueror". New York Times. Retrieved June 19, 2011.
- "Jim, the Conqueror". Silent Era. Retrieved November 19, 2011.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.