Jeremy Spenser (born Jeremy John Dornhurst de Saram 16 July 1937) is a British former actor who made his screen debut aged 11 in Anna Karenina (1948).
|Born||16 July 1937|
|Other names||Jeremy John Dornhurst de Saram|
|Years active||1948 - 1967|
The following year he played in the black comedy Kind Hearts and Coronets as the young Louis Mazzini. He played the young King Nicolas in The Prince and the Showgirl with Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe and in Ferry to Hong Kong with Orson Welles .
Jeremy Spenser is the brother of British actor, director, producer and writer David Spenser who died in 2013.
- Anna Karenina (1948) - Giuseppe
- Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949) - Young Louis (uncredited)
- The Spider and the Fly (1949) - Jacques, boy in church
- Prelude to Fame (1950) - Guido Ferugia
- The Dancing Years (1950) - Maria's Son
- Portrait of Clare (1950) - Steven Hingston
- Appointment with Venus (1951) - Georges
- The Planter's Wife (1952) - Mat
- Background (1953) - Adrian Lomax
- Devil on Horseback (1954) - Moppy Parfitt
- The Man Who Loved Redheads (1955) - Young Mark
- Summertime (1955) - Vito de Rossi
- Escapade (1955) - L. W. Daventry
- It's Great to Be Young (1956) - Nicky, The Angel Hill Kids
- The Prince and the Showgirl (1957) - King Nicolas
- Wonderful Things! (1958) - Mario
- Ferry to Hong Kong (1959) - Miguel Henriques, 1st Officer
- The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone (1961) - Young man
- The Brain (1962) - Martin Holt
- King and Country (1964) - Private Sparrow
- Operation Crossbow (1965) - SS Officer at Rocket Plant (uncredited)
- He Who Rides a Tiger (1965) - The Panda
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966) - Man with the Apple
- "Jeremy Spenser - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "Jeremy Spencer - Movies and Filmography - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Jeremy Spencer - Biography, Movie Highlights and Photos - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- Tydeman, John (1 August 2013). "David Spenser obituary" – via www.theguardian.com.
- John Holmstrom, The Moving Picture Boy: An International Encyclopaedia from 1895 to 1995, Norwich, Michael Russell, 1996, p. 204.