Jenny Be Good
Jenny Be Good is a lost 1920 American drama film directed by William Desmond Taylor. It is based on the 1919 novel Jenny Be Good by Wilbur Finley Fauley. The film stars Mary Miles Minter, Jay Belasco, Margaret Shelby, Fred R. Stanton, Sylvia Ashton and J. Edwin Brown. The film was released on April 30, 1920, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
|Jenny Be Good|
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Screenplay by||Julia Crawford Ivers|
|Based on||Jenny Be Good|
by Wilbur Finley Fauley
|Starring||Mary Miles Minter|
Fred R. Stanton
J. Edwin Brown
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Mary Miles Minter as Jenny Riano
- Jay Belasco as Royal Renshaw
- Margaret Shelby as Jolanda Van Mater
- Fred R. Stanton as Aaron Shuttles
- Sylvia Ashton as Sophia Shuttles
- J. Edwin Brown as Professor Gene Jiggs
- Lillian Rambeau as Mrs. Van Mater
- Catherine Wallace as Polly Primrose
- Fanny Cossar as Clementina Jiggs
- Maggie Fisher as Nancy Beedle
- Grace Pike as Mrs. Rossiter-Jones
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Jenny Be Good
- "Jenny Be Good (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- Janiss Garza. "Jenny Be Good (1920) - William Desmond Taylor". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- "Jenny Be Good". Afi.com. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenny Be Good.|