Jennie is a 1940 American drama film directed by David Burton and written by Harold Buchman and Maurice Rapf. The film stars Virginia Gilmore, William "Bill" Henry, George Montgomery, Ludwig Stössel, Dorris Bowdon and Rand Brooks. The film was released on December 20, 1940, by 20th Century Fox.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||David Burton|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Harold Buchman|
William "Bill" Henry
|Music by||Cyril J. Mockridge|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Virginia Gilmore as Jennie Collins
- William "Bill" Henry as George Schermer
- George Montgomery as Franz Schermer
- Ludwig Stössel as Fritz Schermer
- Dorris Bowdon as Lottie Schermer
- Rand Brooks as Karl Schermer
- Joan Valerie as Clara Schermer
- Rita Quigley as Amelia Schermer
- Hermine Sterler as Mother Schermer
- Harlan Briggs as Mr. Veitch
- Irving Bacon as Real Estate Broker
- Almira Sessions as Mrs. Willoughby
- Aldrich Bowker as Dr. Hildebrand
- Marie Blake as Secondary Role
- "Jennie (1940) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Jennie". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- Hal Erickson. "Jennie (1941) - David Burton | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-09-29.