Jean-Claude Corbeil (born 1932) is a linguist and lexicographer who has co-authored several visual dictionaries.
Corbeil gained his PhD in linguistics from the University of Strasbourg. He has been director of the French Language Bureau of Quebec and has advised the Government of Quebec on language policy. He is a member of the International Scientific Committee of Linguamón.
- Les Structures syntaxiques du français moderne, 1968
- The Facts on File visual dictionary, 1986
- Scholastic visual dictionary, 1990
- The Macmillan visual dictionary. 1992
- Langues et sociétés en contact, 1994
- The Firefly visual dictionary, 2002
- The Firefly five language visual dictionary, 2004
- Merriam-Webster's visual dictionary, 2006