Jaynie Seal (born 18 May 1973) is an Australian television presenter.
Jaynie Seal at the 25th anniversary of the kmart wishing tree appeal, in November 2012
Seal is currently a weather presenter on Sky News Weather Channel, news presenter on Saturday Edition and Sunday Edition on Sky News Live and advertorial presenter on Today Extra.
Seal was part of the original team for the Weather Channel when it launched in 1999 and she found a passion for weather and live television.
In 2004, Seal joined the Nine Network as weather presenter for National Nine News in Sydney along with Nine Morning News and Nine Afternoon News; she remained in this position for 7 years. Seal has also worked on The Footy Show, Fresh, Today Australia, Abbamania, Hole in the Wall and Kerri-Anne where she also co-hosted for a week.
In late 2012, she rejoined Sky News Weather Channel as a weather presenter while also remaining with the Nine Network as an advertorial presenter on Today Extra.
In 2016, Seal added a role as news presenter on Sky News Live weekend morning programs Saturday Edition and Sunday Edition.
Coinciding with the launch of Sky News on WIN in September 2018, Seal was announced as the inaugural presenter of breakfast news program Headline News.
Seal is the mother of two boys and lives in Sydney.
She was also in a long term relationship with television and radio presenter Ed Phillips until they separated in 2012.
- "Jaynie Seal: Profile". Sky News Australia. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Stevenson, Amy (24 May 2016). "Life imitating art? Former Miss Universe Australia Tegan Martin appears in cosmetic advertorial on Today Extra after taking part in similar challenge on Celebrity Apprentice". Daily Mail Australia. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Knox, David (18 July 2016). "New weekend line-up on SKY News". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Saw, Amelia (4 August 2018) Full detail on how Sky News will be broadcast on WIN, news.com.au, News Corp Australia.. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Byrnes, Holly (2 February 2007). "Sydney Confidential". Sydney Morning Herald.
- Moron, Jonathon (11 November 2012). "Jaynie Seal and Ed Phillips want to make their separation easy on their sons". Daily Telegraph. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jaynie Seal.|
| Headline News
| Nine News Sydney
| Nine Afternoon News
Helen Kapalos (as News presenter)